Social media has affected many youths in negative ways. Many youths cannot work nonstop without having to touch their phones. It has influenced the youths positively and negatively. Below are some of the negative effects.
- Increased immorality – Many youths have engaged with immoral things e. g sex by watching pornography.
- Increased social crimes – e. g killings , drug abuse and so on. No and then we witness crimes occurring in case of any misunderstanding.
- Laziness – it has affected many youths in that they have turned out to be lazy. Youths cannot do chores within prescribed time without their phones.
- Ignorance – a scenario when your talking with your friends and they expect you to respond since they assume you were listening. But then again you can’t because your busy with social media.
- Fading of people’s culture – people adapt what they see . People will start to wear what they see people wearing in social media. Media has erased what people uphold in they societies.
- Wastage of time – that is when you see youths browsing the whole day without doing anything constructive.
- Reduction on social interaction – before social media became famous people used to interact well, exchanged ideas and building of confidence. Nowadays people are buried with their phones.
I hope you enjoy above tips. I request you share with your friends, family and everyone you come across. Forward to what’s app groups and even Facebook.
Finally don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comment box.