Follow these fitness tips, health eating habits and you will never regret. keep fit!
- Eat a diet which comprises 60-70% carbohydrate and protein. Addition of animal protein helps a lot in muscle building. Eat a simple but wholesome breakfast, a protein-laden lunch and dinner along with regular doses of vegetables, fruits as snacks.
- Avoid junk food, salty food, oily food, alcohol, and smoking.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Avoid intake of too much fat in your food. Lean meat is a better option to get your regular protein without loading excess fat.
- Eat every 2-3 hours and avoid overeating
- Avoid consuming artificial supplements unless specified by your dietician.
- Drink adequate amount of skimmed milk and other calcium-rich foods to help muscle contraction and strengthen your bones and ligaments.
- If you are a vegetarian ensure that you substitute animal protein with the same amounts of soy-based food and additional supplements if necessary.
Continue sharing my articles by forwarding to your friends. Stay Safe
Please follow and like us: