When a person is young he or she keeps dream of joining college or any popular University. Everyone thinks that campus is all about having fun, having money, many boyfriends and girlfriends and most of all partying all damn night. But is it really like that? Here are some of the common factors that revolve around every campus.
- Attending classes – are classes really enjoyable? No I don’t think so 😔. Many of the students attend for the sake of not disappointing their parents. Not all but many of the students do that.
- Running out of cash – almost every student is in debts. Many of the students start borrowing from loans from upcoming creditors like Branch, mshwari, Tala as if it’s the order of the day. Many students are struggling here. If you have a child or a friend in campus make sure to send them some money once in a while.
- Drugs – yes drugs!! Like 99% of the students are in drugs. Every student believes that every Friday he or must have a taste of any drug be it alcohol.
- Peer pressure – some are influenced by other student. Stop following the mob just to be considered as a cool kid.
- Maintaining your looks – every person wanna look dope. However many students end up hating themselves since they have a low esteem with how they look.
- Relationships – everyone thought that struggling to have an awesome boyfriend or girl has come to an end. Well, no! Campus has the highest rate of lesbianism and homosexuality. They start turning to lesbians and gay when they feel relationship is not working as to what they were expecting.
Hope you’ll enjoy my tips!! Keep sharing.💥💥