Water is a transparent odourless substance which is vital for all forms of living organism even though it doesn’t not add any nutrients to our bodies. In addition to, water has various advantages in our daily lives which I’ll discuss with you shortly. Therefore, it is advisable to drink almost eight glasses of water per day. Below are some of the benefits.
- Smooth skin -Drinking enough water can help you combat a variety of skin tissues. Therefore drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day and more when it is warm. For your skin to continue glowing, water needs to be your first choice. Studies have shown that drinking enough helps you get rid of toxins in the body and reduces acne.
- Weight loss – many studies support the theory that drinking water is beneficial for weight loss. It is still unsure how water helps in weight loss but researches have shown how water has positive impacts in weight loss. For instance water increases calorie burning. In a 2014 study, 12 people who drank 500 mL of cold and room temperature water experienced an increase in energy expenditure. They burned between 2 and 3 percent more calories than usual in the 90 minutes after drinking water. Water promotes weight loss in many ways which I cannot exhaust here. I will discuss more advantages of water in weight loss in the next article.
- It reduces chronic diseases – water reduces Chances of suffering from chronic diseases, heart disease. Water helps your system flush out harmful components, which can lower the risk of and prevent hypertension in some people.
- Reduce headaches – drinking enough water per day is necessary to prevent headaches. Lack of water in the body can lead to fatigue. Fatigue is a side effect of dehydration. Hence if dehydration is the cause of the fatigue and fatigue is the cause of the headache, then begin by treating fatigue and get hydrated.
- Regulate temperature – Water has the capacity to regulate the internal temperature of the body in response to the external temperature. Sweat is the main means by which water prevents the human body from overheating.
- Prevent constipation -it is known that constipation is associated with dehydration in the colon, hence drinking a lot of water will reduce high chances of been dehydrated. When you are hydrated less water will be drawn from the colon thus making the stool soft and easy for passage.
Be on the know! Thank you for reading
Meanwhile I have a you tube channel. Kindly check it out. Please subscribe,view and like. #kobbysblog. Click this link to get connected to my channel please.