As we are all worried by this deadly disease, Corona Virus let’s not forget about other diseases too that might affect us. Here are the five sighs that we should watch out while still at our homes.
- Change of nipples – in case you notice a slight change in your nipples you need to react very fast. If their color and textile is not as usual, you need to go for a check up in order to know where you stand.
- Your experiencing a weird tickling sensation– if at all you feeling that strange tickling sensation it is a high time to get checked to rule out cancel.
- The skin is dimply, scaly, patchy or inflamed– once you start feeling that around your nipple your feeling an unusual thickening, gouging, wrinkling of your breast skin or around your the nipple you should see a doctor.
- An unusual sore around the armpit– if at all you feel a sudden sore around your armpit of which its painful or swollen you need to go for a check up. In addition if you have not gone overboard or you have not done an exercise the consider going to hospital.
- Developing “ablutophobia“- this is fear to face the shower because you will feel pain. Here are things you will feel that will make you see a doctor, irritation around your breast, pain around your nipples that you have to face away when taking a bath and your breasts being sensitive than normal that you fear been touched by your partner. Therefore, it is a high time you get a check up.
Thank you for reading. Stay safe!
Please follow and like us: